The fastest way to send multiple cards to many different recipients through the Red Stamp app is to have all of your contacts already in your address book on your iPhone. Having your contacts in your phone is great to have on hand for other tasks outside of the Red Stamp app as well.
To import your addresses into your iPhone from your mac computer, you will need to import a CSV (comma separated value) file that contains your contacts and addresses separate fields. If you have your contacts in an Excel file, you can convert the file into a CSV file type by clicking on "File, Save As, Comma Sep Values (.csv)". Be sure to double check the fields in your file before you sync your phone to your computer so you can correct of fix any mistakes on the spreadsheet end first.
If you are starting from scratch, please see the attached CSV sample file where you can fill in your information in the appropriate fields before you sync to your phone.
To import your contacts using your address book on your mac computer ::
1) Go to Finder and open the Applications folder. Double-click the "Address Book" icon.
2) Click "File" at the top of the screen and click "Import" from the drop down menu. Choose the text file option.
3) Find the CSV file you would like to import and double click to import the file.
4) You might be prompted to match up the column headers in Address Book with the CSV file. This is where you will be able to make changes if necessary and direct specific info into the appropriate fields. If you make a mistake, you should be able to access "Last Import" in your address book "groups" where you will be able to highlight and delete.
5) Connect your iPhone to your computer by plugging the USB cable into the phone and the other end into the USB port on your computer.
6) Go to your "iTunes" icon on your computer and click on the "iPhone" tab in the iTunes menu.
7) Click the "Info" tab and check the box next to "Sync Address Book Contacts." Click the box next to "All Contacts" and click the "Apply" button in the lower-right corner
8) Disconnect your iPhone when the "Sync complete. OK to disconnect" message appears.
You can always go to your contacts app on your phone to enter your contacts manually, one by one, with out using a computer to import addresses.
For more questions or specific questions on this topic, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.